Thursday, November 14, 2013

After taking a much needed break from blogging to figure out some things in my life and to get settled back in Georgia where I feel I belong I am finally ready to share what all has been going on in my life. God has blessed me immeasurably and I have so much to look forward to. This blog will share all my struggles of being a first time mom and what all craziness happens while preparing for that day to get here. I am not so crazy as to think it will all be a bed of roses but no matter what in all of it I will be thankful because I truly never thought I would be blessed to be marrying this amazing man I am going to marry and to be able to become a mom as well. We don't always understand God's plan but we have to believe he always knows best. 
Till next time!
Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment